Tuesday, February 11, 2003



Condensed parody of The Two Towers






For those of you who love Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers the movie, check out Molly's TTT parody...





-------------------------------



RIVENDELL



ARAGORN finds himself in RIVENDELL with ARWEN lying on top of him.



ARAGORN: Hmm. This must be a dream.


ARWEN: Why do you say that?


ARAGORN: Because you're not even supposed to be IN this book.


ARWEN: Don't be mean. I'll tell Daddy.


ARAGORN: Whatever. Wake me up, would you? Since it's not really you licking my face, I have the awful suspicion it's a horse. Or maybe Gimli.



-----------------------------------



ROTFLMHO (Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Head Off )

;-)



-------------------------------------



And for those of you who loves TTT and excited for The Matrix Reloaded click here



*nyengir*

No comments: